Hello and welcome!
***Links to my patterns and tutorials!***
Need to find something pronto? search here!
- African Flowers Baby Hats Bunting Coffee Plunger Cozies! Colour Therapy! Crochet Cushions Crochet Flowers Crochet Goodness Crochet Stitch Tutorials Crystals Fibre P0rn! Fooooooooood! Grandala Square Granny Mandala Granny Squares Granny Stripe Granny Tea Cozy Knitting! Knitting Baby Clothes! My Plants! Other Ramdom Stuff Patterns Pot Holders!!! Prayer Flags Rainbows! Tea Cozies! Ted! Travelling NZ! Uncategorized
- 4,367,168 hits
- Do you dare to wear a granny square?
- Granny Bunting- Remix Styles
- Volcanic Adventures!
- Pointy Petal Flower
- A Crochet Leaf!
- Spring Explosion Tea Cozy!
- Granny Tea Cozy Tutorial!
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala….
- “Ornamental” Pot Holders!
- Bunting Time!
- Coffee vs Computer
- Not your average domestic goddess…..
- Lotus Mandala Prayer Flag joy
- Grandala Square Tutorial!!!
- The intricate business of creating a coffee plunger cozy!
- My Mum’s sheep collection.
- A mistake!
- I love Sunday
- Getting knotted the French way!
- Hanger “how-to”
- Elf Bootie pattern!!!
- Knitted rose tutorial especially for Louise!
Alice’s delicious healthy and vegetarian food!
Category Archives: Patterns
Helloooooo!!!!! Welcome to our spot today! It’s a grey and rainy day in Wellington today, quite horrible in fact, so today is the perfect day for me to post my latest FO, as well as do a nice, long and involved … Continue reading
Hellooooo!!!!! *WOW* is all I can say! *THANK YOU* for the overwhelmingly positive response about the Granny tea cozy! I felt so special when I sat down with my morning coffee to read my comments, you all say such lovely … Continue reading
Helloooooooo!!!!! Wow, thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last post… New Zealand is such a beautiful country and I do love sharing the special bits of it with some of the rest of the world! The … Continue reading
Hello!!!! Happy Sunday to you all! As you know by now, Sunday’s are my absolute favourite day of the week and despite the freeeeeeeeeeeezing cold weather, today is no exception! It’s freezing I tell you… snow is forecast for Wellington tomorrow… … Continue reading
Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!! *YAY* I just love sitting down to write a post…. always really, but especially at the moment, because I am studying hard for my exam next week, so my time is very, hmmm…. structured right now, so blogging is … Continue reading
Helloooooo! Thank you for popping in to visit us this morning! I hope you’ve enjoyed your week and are having a relaxing Sunday! Despite the rain and mist, it’s a lovely cozy day here, and not at all cold which … Continue reading
Hello Lovely People! I hope you’re all having a wonderfully relaxing or exciting weekend! *YAWN* I’m completely knackered today after a couple of days of work and lots of hours essay writing! It’s mid-afternoon and I’m craving a strong coffee … Continue reading
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hope you’re all enjoying your sunday… many of my blog friends will be fast asleep (or out on the town!) as I type this… I was reflecting the other day, on how amazing it is to meet and … Continue reading
It’s me again! tee hee! I’ve been working on little wee projects lately, which deserve a whole post in themselves… I think sometimes that I’ll save some of my work for posts in the future when I’m not being so … Continue reading