Hello and welcome!
***Links to my patterns and tutorials!***
Need to find something pronto? search here!
- African Flowers Baby Hats Bunting Coffee Plunger Cozies! Colour Therapy! Crochet Cushions Crochet Flowers Crochet Goodness Crochet Stitch Tutorials Crystals Fibre P0rn! Fooooooooood! Grandala Square Granny Mandala Granny Squares Granny Stripe Granny Tea Cozy Knitting! Knitting Baby Clothes! My Plants! Other Ramdom Stuff Patterns Pot Holders!!! Prayer Flags Rainbows! Tea Cozies! Ted! Travelling NZ! Uncategorized
- 4,261,917 hits
- Do you dare to wear a granny square?
- Granny Bunting- Remix Styles
- Volcanic Adventures!
- Pointy Petal Flower
- A Crochet Leaf!
- Spring Explosion Tea Cozy!
- Granny Tea Cozy Tutorial!
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala….
- “Ornamental” Pot Holders!
- Bunting Time!
- Coffee vs Computer
- Not your average domestic goddess…..
- Lotus Mandala Prayer Flag joy
- Grandala Square Tutorial!!!
- The intricate business of creating a coffee plunger cozy!
- My Mum’s sheep collection.
- A mistake!
- I love Sunday
- Getting knotted the French way!
- Hanger “how-to”
- Elf Bootie pattern!!!
- Knitted rose tutorial especially for Louise!
Alice’s delicious healthy and vegetarian food!
Category Archives: Knitting!
Hellooooo!!! It’s an exciting day today, as it has been one whole year since Crochet with Raymond began. I thought that it would be nice to celebrate this, and say a big thank you to everyone who has supported us … Continue reading
Helloooooo!!!!! Welcome to our spot today! It’s a grey and rainy day in Wellington today, quite horrible in fact, so today is the perfect day for me to post my latest FO, as well as do a nice, long and involved … Continue reading
Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally happy space right now, as DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BEGAN LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! I don’t know if I can express my love for long evenings after a beautiful sunny day…. tonight after I got home I sat … Continue reading
Hello! It feels like AGES since I’ve posted… I think it has only been 4 days, but it feels like longer… The reason? Well, sadly my holidays finished (*sniff*) and I’ve been filling my days with classes… practical placement hours… … Continue reading
Bonjour tout le monde! I’m sure the lovely Pat at will correct my french if that was wrong! God I wish I knew how to do that linky thing in my posts! I’ve been trying and trying… the lovely Joyce … Continue reading
Hello Everyone! Happy sunday to you all! Bootie fever is almost over! I’ve been playing with the pattern for so long now I am no longer enchanted with these little elf booties so this pattern and tutorial comes just in time!!!!!!!! … Continue reading