Hello and welcome!
***Links to my patterns and tutorials!***
Need to find something pronto? search here!
- African Flowers Baby Hats Bunting Coffee Plunger Cozies! Colour Therapy! Crochet Cushions Crochet Flowers Crochet Goodness Crochet Stitch Tutorials Crystals Fibre P0rn! Fooooooooood! Grandala Square Granny Mandala Granny Squares Granny Stripe Granny Tea Cozy Knitting! Knitting Baby Clothes! My Plants! Other Ramdom Stuff Patterns Pot Holders!!! Prayer Flags Rainbows! Tea Cozies! Ted! Travelling NZ! Uncategorized
- 4,348,094 hits
- Do you dare to wear a granny square?
- Granny Bunting- Remix Styles
- Volcanic Adventures!
- Pointy Petal Flower
- A Crochet Leaf!
- Spring Explosion Tea Cozy!
- Granny Tea Cozy Tutorial!
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala….
- “Ornamental” Pot Holders!
- Bunting Time!
- Coffee vs Computer
- Not your average domestic goddess…..
- Lotus Mandala Prayer Flag joy
- Grandala Square Tutorial!!!
- The intricate business of creating a coffee plunger cozy!
- My Mum’s sheep collection.
- A mistake!
- I love Sunday
- Getting knotted the French way!
- Hanger “how-to”
- Elf Bootie pattern!!!
- Knitted rose tutorial especially for Louise!
Alice’s delicious healthy and vegetarian food!
Category Archives: Colour Therapy!
Helloooooo!!!!! Welcome to our spot today! It’s a grey and rainy day in Wellington today, quite horrible in fact, so today is the perfect day for me to post my latest FO, as well as do a nice, long and involved … Continue reading
Helloooooo!!!!!! I hope you’re all having a fabulous week!! I certainly am and it is very much due to the amazing and beautiful sunny weather we are STILL having! It seems that summer has arrived early and it is just … Continue reading
Helloooooooo!!!!! Wow, thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last post… New Zealand is such a beautiful country and I do love sharing the special bits of it with some of the rest of the world! The … Continue reading
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hope you’re all enjoying your sunday… many of my blog friends will be fast asleep (or out on the town!) as I type this… I was reflecting the other day, on how amazing it is to meet and … Continue reading