Hello and welcome!
***Links to my patterns and tutorials!***
Need to find something pronto? search here!
- African Flowers Baby Hats Bunting Coffee Plunger Cozies! Colour Therapy! Crochet Cushions Crochet Flowers Crochet Goodness Crochet Stitch Tutorials Crystals Fibre P0rn! Fooooooooood! Grandala Square Granny Mandala Granny Squares Granny Stripe Granny Tea Cozy Knitting! Knitting Baby Clothes! My Plants! Other Ramdom Stuff Patterns Pot Holders!!! Prayer Flags Rainbows! Tea Cozies! Ted! Travelling NZ! Uncategorized
- 3,886,251 hits
- Do you dare to wear a granny square?
- Granny Bunting- Remix Styles
- Volcanic Adventures!
- Pointy Petal Flower
- A Crochet Leaf!
- Spring Explosion Tea Cozy!
- Granny Tea Cozy Tutorial!
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala….
- “Ornamental” Pot Holders!
- Bunting Time!
- Coffee vs Computer
- Not your average domestic goddess…..
- Lotus Mandala Prayer Flag joy
- Grandala Square Tutorial!!!
- The intricate business of creating a coffee plunger cozy!
- My Mum’s sheep collection.
- A mistake!
- I love Sunday
- Getting knotted the French way!
- Hanger “how-to”
- Elf Bootie pattern!!!
- Knitted rose tutorial especially for Louise!
Alice’s delicious healthy and vegetarian food!
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Helloooooooo!!!!! Wow, thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last post… New Zealand is such a beautiful country and I do love sharing the special bits of it with some of the rest of the world! The … Continue reading
Hello!!!! Happy Sunday to you all! As you know by now, Sunday’s are my absolute favourite day of the week and despite the freeeeeeeeeeeezing cold weather, today is no exception! It’s freezing I tell you… snow is forecast for Wellington tomorrow… … Continue reading