Hello and welcome!
***Links to my patterns and tutorials!***
Need to find something pronto? search here!
- African Flowers Baby Hats Bunting Coffee Plunger Cozies! Colour Therapy! Crochet Cushions Crochet Flowers Crochet Goodness Crochet Stitch Tutorials Crystals Fibre P0rn! Fooooooooood! Grandala Square Granny Mandala Granny Squares Granny Stripe Granny Tea Cozy Knitting! Knitting Baby Clothes! My Plants! Other Ramdom Stuff Patterns Pot Holders!!! Prayer Flags Rainbows! Tea Cozies! Ted! Travelling NZ! Uncategorized
- 3,945,081 hits
- Do you dare to wear a granny square?
- Granny Bunting- Remix Styles
- Volcanic Adventures!
- Pointy Petal Flower
- A Crochet Leaf!
- Spring Explosion Tea Cozy!
- Granny Tea Cozy Tutorial!
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala….
- “Ornamental” Pot Holders!
- Bunting Time!
- Coffee vs Computer
- Not your average domestic goddess…..
- Lotus Mandala Prayer Flag joy
- Grandala Square Tutorial!!!
- The intricate business of creating a coffee plunger cozy!
- My Mum’s sheep collection.
- A mistake!
- I love Sunday
- Getting knotted the French way!
- Hanger “how-to”
- Elf Bootie pattern!!!
- Knitted rose tutorial especially for Louise!
Alice’s delicious healthy and vegetarian food!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Hellooo!!! I’ve been on holiday for the last few days, enjoying the last week of my three weeks off by taking a trip with my Mum and Aunty Linda to Taupo to have some volcanic adventures! The trip was amazing … Continue reading
Hellooooo!!! Here I am, back again, to finish what I began yesterday! I wonder if it seemed strange to you all that I post a tutorial on how to make a leaf….. all will come clear today, I promise! High … Continue reading