Hello and welcome!
Join 6,407 other followers
***Links to my patterns and tutorials!***
Need to find something pronto? search here!
- African Flowers Baby Hats Bunting Coffee Plunger Cozies! Colour Therapy! Crochet Cushions Crochet Flowers Crochet Goodness Crochet Stitch Tutorials Crystals Fibre P0rn! Fooooooooood! Grandala Square Granny Mandala Granny Squares Granny Stripe Granny Tea Cozy Knitting! Knitting Baby Clothes! My Plants! Other Ramdom Stuff Patterns Pot Holders!!! Prayer Flags Rainbows! Tea Cozies! Ted! Travelling NZ! Uncategorized
- 4,401,024 hits
- Do you dare to wear a granny square?
- Granny Bunting- Remix Styles
- Volcanic Adventures!
- Pointy Petal Flower
- A Crochet Leaf!
- Spring Explosion Tea Cozy!
- Granny Tea Cozy Tutorial!
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala….
- “Ornamental” Pot Holders!
- Bunting Time!
- Coffee vs Computer
- Not your average domestic goddess…..
- Lotus Mandala Prayer Flag joy
- Grandala Square Tutorial!!!
- The intricate business of creating a coffee plunger cozy!
- My Mum’s sheep collection.
- A mistake!
- I love Sunday
- Getting knotted the French way!
- Hanger “how-to”
- Elf Bootie pattern!!!
- Knitted rose tutorial especially for Louise!
Alice’s delicious healthy and vegetarian food!
Category Archives: Crochet Flowers
Hellooooo!!! Here I am, back again, to finish what I began yesterday! I wonder if it seemed strange to you all that I post a tutorial on how to make a leaf….. all will come clear today, I promise! High … Continue reading
Hellooooo!!! I’m just quickly popping in to give you the instructions on how to make these! I have just finished cropping all the photos I took for a tutorial on how to make a lovely pointy petal flower, but as … Continue reading
Helloooooo!!!!! Welcome to our spot today! It’s a grey and rainy day in Wellington today, quite horrible in fact, so today is the perfect day for me to post my latest FO, as well as do a nice, long and involved … Continue reading
Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally happy space right now, as DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BEGAN LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! I don’t know if I can express my love for long evenings after a beautiful sunny day…. tonight after I got home I sat … Continue reading